The Journal of Spatial Econometrics publishes high-quality articles addressing all aspects of spatial and network econometrics, interpreted in a broad sense. The contents include both models and theoretical instruments from spatial statistics and spatial data analysis that describe various economic effects - externalities, interactions, spatial concentration and many others - as they manifest themselves in different areas including economics, geography and regional science.
The journal provides an outlet for original research in these fields, both from a purely methodological and from an applied perspective, and for review articles that cut across multiple areas or bridge the gaps between them.
The content of the journal is arranged in four broad categories:
· Theory and methods
· Computer code and software evaluation
The Journal of Spatial Econometrics is the official journal of the Spatial Econometrics Association.
- Official journal of the Spatial Econometrics Association
- Publishes both purely methodological and applied econometrics research
- Offers a forum for econometric and statistical analysis of spatial economic phenomena
- Giuseppe Arbia,
- Lung-Fei Lee,
- James P. LeSage
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available