The Journal of Spatial Econometrics publishes high-quality articles addressing all aspects of spatial and network econometrics, interpreted in a broad sense. The contents include both models and theoretical instruments from spatial statistics and spatial data analysis that describe various economic effects - externalities, interactions, spatial concentration and many others - as they manifest themselves in different areas including economics, geography and regional science.
The journal provides an outlet for original research in these fields, both from a purely methodological and from an applied perspective, and for review articles that cut across multiple areas or bridge the gaps between them.
The content of the journal is arranged in four broad categories:
· Theory and methods
· Computer code and software evaluation
The Journal of Spatial Econometrics is the official journal of the Spatial Econometrics Association.
- Official journal of the Spatial Econometrics Association
- Publishes both purely methodological and applied econometrics research
- Offers a forum for econometric and statistical analysis of spatial economic phenomena
- Giuseppe Arbia,
- Lung-Fei Lee,
- James P. LeSage
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service