Operations Research in Applied Energy, Environment, Climate Change & Sustainability
Operations Research has been successfully used in a variety of applications involving energy, environment, climate change and sustainability. Although there have been successful efforts in both theoretical and applied domains, there is still a number of outstanding questions regarding: (a) similarities and differences of modeling approaches, and (b) robustness and efficiency of solutions procedures (heuristic, exact, hybrid) for the interrelated application areas of energy, environment, climate change and sustainability. For this Special Issue we invite contributions in both theoretical developments and applications of Operations Research in areas of energy, environment, climate change and sustainability. Topics suitable for this Special Issue include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Optimization software.
- Renewable energy.
- Decision making on the interrelated application areas.
- Multi-criteria analysis.
- Transportation, environment, energy ecology software.
- Rail, maritime, air, road, and pipeline transportation.
- Vulnerability, resilience, and uncertainty.
- Applications of operations research.
- Supply chain management.
- Mathematical programming.
Deadline for full paper submission: May 31, 2021
Notice of acceptance/rejection: July 31, 2021
Revised paper submission: September 30, 2021
Final decision: October 31, 1021
Expected publication: December 31, 2021
- Dr. Georgios K.D. Saharidis, University of Thessaly; firstname.lastname@example.org
Webpages: www.greeyouroute.com and http://www.mie.uth.gr/n_one_staff.asp?cid=1&id=243
- Dr. Mihalis M. Golias, University of Memphis; email@example.com
- Papers should be submitted at the SN Operations Research Forum
- Forum website: https://www.editorialmanager.com/orfo/default.aspx
- Select Article Type: Manuscript
- Upload your files: When the system asks, "Does this manuscript belong to a special issue?" reply: Yes, then choose the option "Operations Research in Applied Energy, Environment, Climate Change & Sustainability.”
- Complete the submission process as required.
Download full details here: Operations Research in Applied Energy, Environment, Climate Change & Sustainability (PDF, 222 kB)