aBIOTECH is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research articles and review papers in areas of biotechnology, agricultural sciences, plant biology, and other relevant biological sciences. We encourage submissions of technological advancements and fundamental findings that enable further innovations and discoveries.
Article types include research articles, reviews, letters to editor, technology breakthrough, and brief communications.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Technologies/strategies that control plant growth and development
- Plant transformation
- Genome editing and genome manipulation
- Innovative plant breeding approaches
- Plant-biotic/abiotic interactions
- Quantification and analysis of metabolites and other biological molecules
- Identification of useful genetic elements/gene functions
- Bioinformatics tools/algorithms
- Yunde Zhao
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available