The first and premier journal dedicated to the science and technology of tungsten and related metals, including molybdenum, cobalt, vanadium, tantalum, niobium, rhenium, as well as their alloys and compounds.
It covers studies on functional materials, nuclear materials, hard alloys, refractory metals, energy materials, energy storage materials, low-dimensional materials, 3D printing, semiconductor materials, metallurgy, simulation and modeling, surface treatment, composites, recycling.
As a peer-reviewed, international research journal, Tungsten provides a forum for publishing full-length, original papers and invited overviews that advance the in-depth understanding of tungsten and relative metals and their applications. Papers that have a high impact potential and/or substantially advance the frontiers of science and technology are sought. Tungsten promotes papers globally to make scientific findings accessible to a broad range of readers.
The following aspects related to tungsten and relative metals are of particular interest:
Cross-disciplinary research in application of Tungsten and relative metals in functional materials, low-dimensional materials, 3D printing, energy materials, energy storage materials, nuclear materials.
Development of methodology with potential global impact in metallurgy, synthesis and processing of tungsten and relative metals.
- Cross-disciplinary research on applications of tungsten and related metals in functional materials, low-dimensional materials, 3D printing, energy materials, nuclear materials
- Development of methodologies with potential global impact in metallurgy, synthesis and processing of tungsten and related metals
- Bin Yang
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 13,758 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 10)
Dissimilar-metal bonding of a carbide-dispersion strengthened vanadium alloy for V/Li fusion blanket application
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar