Materials Circular Economy’s articles are freely accessible till end of 2021!
Materials Circular Economy provides a platform for research related to the science, engineering and technologies of sustainable materials, 6Rs (reuse, recycle, redesign, remanufacture, reduce, recover), lifecycle engineering and life cycle assessment of materials with or without the use of artificial intelligence and data science.
- Focuses exclusively on Sustainable Materials, 6Rs, lifecycle engineering and life cycle assessment
- Highlights issues related to materials recovery, and circular economy, keeping in mind IR 4.0
- In addition to discovery of novel materials from sustainable sources, the journal also publishes materials research related to artificial intelligence and data science platforms
- Seeram Ramakrishna
- Main Editor
- Jose Rajan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 78 days
- Submission to first decision
- 131 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 7,343 (2020)
Effect of Ball Mill Parameters’ Variation on the Particles of a Mechanical Activation-Assisted Leaching: A Hydrometallurgical Mechanics
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Promising Sustainable Models Toward Water, Air, and Solid Sustainable Management in the View of SDGs
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Discover our new Topical Collection feature in this section.
We welcome manuscript submissions for these open Topical Collections.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service