CALL FOR PAPERS: Feeding the World in 2050: closing Yield Gaps on Hostile Soils – See journal updates for more info.
The Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition is an international, peer reviewed journal devoted to publishing original research findings in the areas of soil science, plant nutrition, agriculture and environmental science.
Why publish with us
- As the official journal of the Chilean Society of Soil Science, we publish advances of broad interest in the entire field of microbiology (excluding protozoa and parasitology).
- Through Springer Compact agreements, authors from participating institutions can publish Open Choice at no cost to the authors.
- By combining rigorous expert assessment with our extensive peer review network, we provide an efficient service with the highest standards.
- We deliver high levels of author satisfaction, with 98% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
- María Luz Mora
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 2.156 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.271 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 32 days
- Submission to first decision
- 123 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 89,483 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Effectiveness of Seed Priming and Soil Drench with Salicylic Acid on Tomato Growth, Physiological and Biochemical Responses to Severe Water Deficit
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
This Special Issue will highlight solutions for increasing crop yields on hostile soils. Plant scientists, soil scientists, agronomists and technologists are all critical for achieving this goal (read more)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers.. (read more)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- IFIS Publishing
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)