The Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition is an international, peer reviewed journal devoted to publishing original research findings in the areas of soil science, plant nutrition, agriculture and environmental science.
Why publish with us
- As the official journal of the Chilean Society of Soil Science, we publish advances of broad interest in the entire field of microbiology (excluding protozoa and parasitology).
- Through Springer Compact agreements, authors from participating institutions can publish Open Choice at no cost to the authors.
- By combining rigorous expert assessment with our extensive peer review network, we provide an efficient service with the highest standards.
- We deliver high levels of author satisfaction, with 98% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
- María Luz Mora
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 2.156 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.271 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 44 days
- Submission to first decision
- 117 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 10,212 (2019)
Vermicompost Application in Different Intercropping Patterns Improves the Mineral Nutrient Uptake and Essential Oil Compositions of Sweet Basil (Ocimum basilicum L.)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Nutrient Management Impacts on Nutrient Use Efficiency and Energy, Carbon, and Net Ecosystem Economic Budget of a Rice–Wheat Cropping System in Northwestern India
Effect of Liquid Organic Fertilizer and Zeolite on Plant Available Water Content of Sand and Growth of Perennial Ryegrass (Lolium perenne)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers.. (read more)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- IFIS Publishing
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)