General studies of engineering management:
basic theories, methods and methodologies of engineering management.
Applied studies of engineering management:
theories, methodologies and applications of engineering management in the pluralistic sectors of industrial and manufacturing management, metallurgical engineering, energy and mining engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, traffic engineering, hydraulic engineering, etc.
Multidisciplinary studies of engineering management:
philosophy of engineering, ethics of engineering, economics of engineering, sociology of engineering, culture of engineering, politics of engineering, decision making of engineering, etc.
Studies of engineering management education:
theories and practices of engineering management education, engineering management certification international, etc.
- One of the best English journals in the fields of engineering management, systems engineering and management engineering in China
- Explores engineering management studies in comprehensive engineering fields, such as energy and mining engineering, civil engineering, environmental engineering, manufacturing engineering, information and electronic engineering, traffic engineering, agricultural engineering, medicine and health engineering
- Introduces the management and technical innovations of super engineering in China
- Jishan He,
- Wenrui Hu,
- Mirosław Skibniewski
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 2,482 (2019)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Co-Publisher information
- Co-publication with Higher Education Press in China
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service