Aims and scope
The objective of the journal is to promote the communications and discussions of multiscale and multiphysics-related engineering (and science) including, but not limited to:
- Multiscale and multiphysics-related engineering applications
- Multiscale behavior, properties, and characterizations in engineering
- Multiscale modeling and simulations
- Multiphysics phenomena, e.g. optomechanics, chemomechanics, fluid-structure interaction, etc.
- Nanoscale systems and materials
- Biology and mechanics, e.g. cell mechanics, protein mechanics, DNA mechanics, tissue mechanics, etc.
- Micro/meso/small-scale mechanics
- Multiscale/multiphysics inverse problems