Aims & scope - Engineering
The Engineering section provides a forum for various sub-disciplines of Engineering Technology, e.g., Bioengineering, Applied Engineering, Robotics and Control, Signal Processing, Data Analysis, Computational Mechanics, and Communications to mention a few. The section covers contributions on a broad aspect of experimental, numerical and theoretical research and its application such as
• Acoustical Engineering
• Aerospace Engineering
• Automotive Engineering
• Big Data, Data Science and Data Analysis
• Biomedical Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil & Structural Engineering
• Communication Systems Engineering (Complexity)
• Computer Engineering/computational mechanics
• Construction Engineering
• Data Science & Technology (Big Data)
• Electronics and Electrical Engineering (Circuits & Systems, Image Processing & Signal Processing)
• Energy, Power and Industrial Applications Engineering/Energy Systems
• Fluid Mechanics
• Geotechnical Engineering (Petroleum Engineering, Mining Engineering, Rock mechanics, Soil mechanics)
• Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing/ Additive Manufacturing
• Maritime Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
• Multiscale Modelling and Multiscale Analysis
• Ocean Engineering
• Production & Process Engineering
• Robotics & Control
• Solid Mechanics
• Structural Engineering
• Sustainable/Green Engineering
Some sample articles from the engineering section:
Computational evaluation of a novel beta radiation probe design using integrated circuits.
DEIM reduced order model constructed by hybrid snapshot simulation.
Characterization of a bonding method for titanium-glass sealing.
A study on an origami-based structure for use as a sun umbrella.
Evaluation of pure rapeseed oil as a renewable fuel for agricultural machinery based on emission characteristics and long-term operation behaviour of a fleet of 18 tractors.