Aims & scope - Chemistry
The chemistry section publishes articles that address the application of chemical sciences in a broad range of research areas and industries. The articles can cover the diverse field of chemistry, ranging from traditional core subjects of analytical, organic, inorganic and physical chemistry as well as a broad range of chemical research including, but not limited to, catalysis, computational and theoretical chemistry, medicinal, environmental and energy chemistry, electro chemistry, green chemistry, Photochemistry, agriculture and food chemistry, medicinal chemistry, nuclear chemistry, polymer chemistry, supramolecular- chemistry, macromolecules and surface chemistry.
Some sample articles from the chemistry section:
- Green synthesis of Cu/Cu2O/CuO nanostructures and the analysis of their electrochemical properties
- Review of supercritical carbon dioxide (sCO2) technologies for high-grade waste heat to power conversion
- The electrochemical fabrication of hydrogels: a short review
- Recent advances in cancer photo-theranostics: the synergistic combination of transition metal complexes and gold nanostructures
- Lead extraction as metallic phase from waste lead oxide-containing glass by redox reaction in hydrothermal treatment