Topical Collection: Materials Science - Photocatalysis and Electrocatalysis: Latest News and Research
Electrocatalysis is cross-disciplinary in nature, and attracts the interest of chemists, physicists, biochemists, surface and materials scientists, and engineers. Electrocatalysis invites submissions in subject areas including but not limited to:
- Theoretical and experimental aspects of the mechanisms and kinetics of
- Electrochemical reactions
- Electrochemical generation of gases
- Electrochemical reactions in fuel cells
- Electrosynthesis, organic electrochemistry, and electrocatalytic
- Electrochemical reactions taking place at matrix-supported
- Electrode reactions occurring in electrochemical sensors
- Electrochemical degradation of pollutants
- Dr. David Wakerley
Papers must describe original research and must not be simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
All submissions should follow the instructions available at: https://www.springer.com/journal/42452/submission-guidelines
Authors can directly submit their papers at https://www.editorialmanager.com/snas. During the submission procedure, please select the title of this Topical Collection from the section/category (drop down menu) in Editorial Manager.