Topical Collection: Interdisciplinary - Biomass and Biocomposites
- Composites limited to agricultural biomass/natural fibres
- Characterization of the agricultural biomass, natural fibres, biopolymers
- Biocomposite materials
- Fabrication of Biocomposites from biomass and natural fibres, and its characterization
- Applications of Biomass and Biocomposites
- Utilization of biomass in polymer composites
- Wood, and Wood based materials
- Polymer synthesis, and processing from biomass and its characterization
- Chemistry and biology of Biomass and Biocomposites
- Modelling of natural fibres, and Biocomposites
- Associate Professor Dr. Mohammad Jawaid
- Prof Mohini Sain and Dr. Rob Elias
Papers must describe original research and must not be simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
All submissions should follow the instructions available at: https://www.springer.com/journal/42452/submission-guidelines
Authors can directly submit their papers at https://www.editorialmanager.com/snas During the submission procedure, please select the title of this Topical Collection from the section/category (drop down menu) in Editorial Manager.