Topical Collection: Interdisciplinary - Mechanical Properties of Advanced Materials
This topical collection is devoted to mechanical properties of advanced materials such as nanomaterials, 2D materials, advanced composites, advanced polymers, advanced ceramics, advanced coatings and thin films, biomaterials, among others. Considering the
relevance of the theme, this topical collection looks for original articles and short communications focusing on the latest theoretical and experimental advances in design, characterization and application of mechanical properties of advanced materials. The
interest topics include:
- Theoretical calculation and simulation of mechanical properties of advanced materials
- Experimental analysis of mechanical properties of advanced materials
- Mechanical characterization for helping to identify the degradation of advanced materials, such as wear, fatigue, creep, hydrogen embrittlement, among others
- Mechanical behavior of advanced materials
- Mechanical characterization for tissue engineering
- Emerging advanced materials for mechanical applications
- Development of nanomechanical devices
- Prof. Giuseppe Pintaude
- Prof. Mariana Amorim Fraga
Papers must describe original research and must not be simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
All submissions should follow the instructions available at: https://www.springer.com/journal/42452/submission-guidelines
Authors can directly submit their papers at https://www.editorialmanager.com/snas During the submission procedure, please select the title of this Topical Collection from the section/category (drop down menu) in Editorial Manager.