Topical Collection: Chemistry - Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials, Ukraine 2019
Selected articles of International Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials Conference which took place on 27 - 30 of August 2018. The conference brought together more than 500 scientists from more than 30 countries of the world. The disciplines of the conference were:
- Nanophysics and physical and chemical materials science
- Nanobiotechnology for pharmaceuticals
- Nanosized physics
- Nanobiotechnology and Chemical Technology
- Nanoplasmonics and amplified oscillatory spectroscopy
- Nanooptics and photonics
- Nanostructured surfaces
- Nanocomposites and nanomaterials
- Microscopy of nanoobjects
- Dr. Olena Fesenko
Papers must describe original research and must not be simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
All submissions should follow the instructions available at: https://www.springer.com/journal/42452/submission-guidelines
Authors can directly submit their papers at https://www.editorialmanager.com/snas During the submission procedure, please select the title of this Topical Collection from the section/category (drop down menu) in Editorial Manager.