Founded in 2010, the International Journal of Aeronautical and Space Sciences (IJASS) has represented KSAS in introducing the academic excellence of Korean aerospace scientists and engineers to the world. Under the title of KSAS International Journal, it had been published twice a year before the publication frequency was increased to four times a year in 2010. To encourage the participation of international colleagues, its name was also changed to IJASS in 2009. Thanks to the strong support of the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies, the production quality has been significantly improved since 2011. Furthermore, to modernize the review system and production process, KSAS entered into a contract with Springer to co-publish IJASS, starting from Vol. 19 (1), 2018. IJASS has been listed on Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) since Vol .13 (1), 2012.
IJASS invites high quality papers from international colleagues in all technical areas of aerospace engineering. Colleagues who are willing to serve as a member of the IJASS Editorial Board are encouraged to write to the Editor-in-Chief or the Technical Editor responsible for the field of interest.
All papers published on the back issues from 2010 to 2017 can be freely accessed and downloaded at - http://ijass.org/
IJASS is published on the 30th of March, June, September and December.
In 2021, IJASS is published on the last day of February, April, June, August, October and December.
ISO abbreviation of journal title : Int. J. Aeronaut. Space Sci.
- Co-publication of The Korean Society for Aeronautical & Space Sciences and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd.
- This work was supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies(KOFST) grant funded by the Korean government.
- IJASS is being published by the Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences (KSAS), which is the only major academic society of Korea in aerospace engineering and science
- Being the only SCI/E-listed journal of Korea for aerospace discipline, IJASS provides unique opportunities for the readers to find the status and trend of Korean aerospace research activities
- Seungsoo Lee
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 0.509 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.628 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 76 days
- Submission to first decision
- 195 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 28,988 (2020)
Data-Driven Capturability Analysis for Pure Proportional Navigation Guidance Considering Target Maneuver
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Cable Suspension and Balance System with Low Support Interference and Vibration for Effective Wind Tunnel Tests
Experimental and Numerical Analyses of the Effects of Overload on the Fatigue Life of Aluminum Alloy Panels Repaired with Bonded Composite Patch
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Korea Citation Index (KCI)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)