SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine offers:
- A unified forum for the international medical community to connect research, theory and practice
- Fostering of sound science discovery to advance discussion across all disciplines of clinical medicine
- Peer-review, under the expert guidance of a global, established Editorial Board
- Rapid publication of articles with high visibility
- No color or page charges
SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine is a peer reviewed journal that publishes original research in all disciplines of clinical medicine and their subspecialties. SN CCM aims to provide a global forum for the discussion of all aspects of Imaging, Surgical and Medical studies related to diagnosis, treatment and management. In addition, SN CCM serves the international medical community for the dissemination of information connecting research, theory and practice in these fields.
SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine welcomes submissions from a wide range of medical fields from basic and translational research to clinical studies, methodologies, health care delivery and curriculum development. SN CCM publishes papers in the following categories:
Original Research, Brief Communications, Case Reports, Commentaries and Reviews.
All papers are evaluated on the basis of scientific content. Submissions are first screened for research and publication ethics prior to single-blind peer review, where the reviewers are aware of the names and affiliations of the authors, but the reviewer reports provided to authors are anonymous. Reviewers are asked to focus on the validity of the data and conclusions presented. SN CCM reviews each submission from a ‘sound science’ perspective.
In addition to direct submissions, SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine welcomes papers that have been referred from Springer Nature’s prestigious clinical medicine journal portfolio.
The journal is open to submissions.
- Massoud Mahmoudi,
- Paolo Martelletti
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 84 days
- Submission to first decision
- 133 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 371,685 (2020)
This is part of 1 collection:
Idiopathic Hypersomnia in a Patient Suffering from MELAS (Mitochondrial Myopathy, Encephalopathy, Lactic Acidosis, and Stroke-Like Episodes): a New Mitochondrial Feature?
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Protocol of Thromboprophylaxis of the International Unit of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery of the “La Sagrada Familia” Clinical Center
Authors (first, second and last of 5)This is part of 1 collection:
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
If you are submitting a Case Report to SNCCM, please take note of the following:
- In accordance with the CARE guidelines, please ensure that “case report” is present in the title of your manuscript.
- Written informed consent for publication must be obtained from the patient (or their parent or legal guardian in the case of children under 18, or from the next of kin if the patient is deceased). For more information, please see our editorial policies.
- The CARE checklist should be provided as a supplementary file.
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine has launched a special section to advance sound science on this urgent topic. The current pandemic has driven inevitable and irreversible change that will modify global research and healthcare forever, impacting every field of medicine. We continue to add to our publications in this area, and encourage you to watch this space.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service