The Canadian Journal of Science, Mathematics and Technology Education is one of the leading international journals in the field of science, mathematics and technology education. Now entering its 19th year of publication, the journal offers high quality, peer reviewed articles covering a variety of topics in the field of STEM education, including indigenous education, environmental education, activism, nature of science, research competencies, mathematical giftedness, informal education, citizenship education, and engineering education. The journal is listed in the Web of Science and welcomes contributions in a variety of styles including research investigations, reviews of the literature, and position papers.
General correspondence should be addressed to the Editorial Assistant/Pour la correspondance d’ordre géenéerals’ adresser au directeur adjoint Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto/Institut d’éetudes péedagogiques de l’Ontario de l’Université de Toronto 252 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, M5S 1V6, Canada
Follow CJSMTE on Twitter at https://twitter.com/cjsmte
- One of the leading international journals in STEM education
- In its 18th year of publication
- Offers coverage of STEM education practices in Canada and internationally
- Publishes original research in a variety of styles
- Published in both English and French
- High quality and peer reviewed
- Listed in the Web of Science (Emerging Sources Index)
- Douglas McDougall
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Acceptance to publication: 28 days
- Downloads: 7,082 (2018)