Chinese Journal of Academic Radiology provides a communication forum for all international scholars and radiologists in the area of clinical practice and translational research on imaging techniques including radiology, image-fused nuclear medicine and ultrasound. A comprehensive resource, it covers the latest findings and developments in the field of diagnostic imaging and image-guided interventional techniques. Contents of this peer-reviewed journal include original articles, review (including pictorial review), editorials, short communications, technical note and letters to the editor.
- Offers a communication forum on the latest findings and developments
- An international Editorial Board consists of radiologists and experts
- The first English-language journal to address the general radiology field in China
- Zhengyu Jin
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 100 days
- Submission to first decision
- 168 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 19,337 (2020)
Predicting IDH mutation status of lower grade gliomas using standard MR imaging features and apparent diffusion coefficient
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Coronary artery calcification and risk of mortality and adverse outcomes in patients with COVID-19: a Chinese multicenter retrospective cohort study
Authors (first, second and last of 39)
Chest CT performance and features of COVID-19 in the region of Abu Dhabi, UAE: a single institute study
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Digital radiograph rejection analysis during “Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic” in a tertiary care public sector hospital in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan
Chinese Journal of Academic Radiology is calling for papers relevant to new technologies and advances in cardiovascular imaging. Topics on cardiovascular imaging include but not limit to:
(1) introduction of new technology of non-invasive or invasive cardiovascular imaging,
(2) current applications of cardiovascular imaging technology,
(3) current status of cardiovascular imaging,
(4) controversies in imaging technology,
(5) advanced analytics and clinical insights of cardiovascular imaging, etc.
Chinese Journal of Academic Radiology is calling for papers relevant to new technologies and advances in functional imaging. Topics on functional imaging include but not limit to:
(1) cutting-edge technology of functional imaging,
(2) current application of functional imaging in both basic research and clinical practice,
(3) novel applications of CT functional imaging in different systems,
(4) novel applications of MR functional imaging in different systems,
(5) current controversies in functional imaging technology, etc.
Chinese Journal of Academic Radiology is calling for papers relevant to new technologies and advances in SPECT, PET/ CT and PET/MR imaging. Topics on Molecular imaging include but not limit to:
(1) introduction of new technology of non-invasive or invasive SPECT, PET/CT、PET/MR imaging.
(2) current application status of different PET tracer in PET/CT, PET/MR basic research and clinical practice.
(3) current application status of of SPECT, PET/CT, PET / MR imaging technology and methods in different system diseases.
(4) imaging diagnosis and evaluation value of SPECT, PET/CT and PET/MR in different system diseases.
(5) controversies in SPECT, PET/CT and PET/MR imaging technology.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service