Aims and scope
CCF Transactions on Networking (CCF TON) disseminates valuable new research on networking to global researchers and reports on the latest research findings in the covered areas. It provides a communication and publication platform for all aspects of computer networks, ranging from fundamental theories and novel applications to emerging interdisciplinary research fronts. The journal publishes original, high-quality and previously unpublished research papers, review and survey articles, research commentaries and critical reviews. CCF TON welcomes contributions from researchers, professionals and industrial practitioners.
This journal is published on behalf of the China Computer Federation (CCF), and it is powered by the CCF technical committees on Internet, Network and Data Communication and Internet of Things.
Specific areas of interest include but not limited to:
(1) Network theory and design
· Network modeling and analysis, architecture and design of computer networks;
· Communications protocol design, analysis and implementations of network systems;
· Cyber-physical systems;
· Data center networking;
· Game theory in networking;
· Energy efficiency in next generation networks
· Wireless, sensor and optical networks;
· Software defined networking;
· Network economics and pricing.
· Crowdsourcing and crowdsensing systems;
· Big data analytics, data processing for networks;
· Network management;
· Distributed systems;
· Cloud computing;
· Smart grids;
· Social computing and networking;
· Network function virtualization.
· Cyber security (including applied cryptography, network security and application security);
· New techniques for communication networks, inspired by multidisciplinary studies.