The Iran Journal of Computer Science aims to serve the academic research community throughout the world by publishing high-quality scientific articles, which present original theoretical research results, as well as methods, techniques, tools, implementations, and applications. It especially welcomes contributions from researchers from Iran and the Middle East, either living in or originating from these countries.
The journal will offer a forum for researchers, professionals, and industrial practitioners to share their rapidly developing knowledge and report on new advances from the theoretical and practical aspects of computer science, with a special emphasis on the theoretical foundation and practical aspects of software engineering. Articles that highlight advances in the use of computer science methods and technologies for solving tasks in other sciences are also appreciated.
- Focuses on the theoretical foundations and practical aspects of software engineering
- Emphasizes modern aspects like trusted and distributed computing, big data management, or mobility
- Especially welcomes contributions from researchers living in or originating from Iran or the Middle East
- Ayaz Isazadeh
- Habib Izadkhah
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 22 days
- Acceptance to publication: 10 days
- Downloads: 12,884 (2018)