Aims and scope
The Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society (BIMS) publishes original research papers as well as survey articles on a variety of hot topics from distinguished mathematicians. Research papers presented comprise of innovative contributions while expository survey articles feature important results that appeal to a broad audience. Articles are expected to address active research topics and are required to cite existing (including recent) relevant literature appropriately. Papers are critically reviewed on the basis of quality in its exposition, brevity, potential applications, motivation, value and originality of the results. The BIMS takes a high standard policy against any type plagiarism. The editorial board is devoted to solicit expert referees for a fast and unbiased review process.
Research areas span all branches of pure and applied mathematics. In particular, the subjects include, among others:
- Commutative and Non-Commutative Algebras, Non-Associative Algebras, Lie and Jordan Algebras, Ring, Category Theory and Homological Algebra, K-Theory, Group and Module Theories, Computational Algebra
- Functional Analysis, Harmonic Analysis, Operator Theory, Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory, Complex Analysis, Nonlinear and Convex Analysis
- Differential Geometry, Algebraic Geometry, Convex and Discrete Geometry, General and Algebraic Topology, Manifolds and Cell Complexes, Global Analysis, Analysis on Manifolds.
- Mathematical Logic and Foundations, Model and Set Theory
- Mathematical Control Theory, Control
- Optimization, Operational Research, Game Theory, Finance
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing, Numerical Linear Algebra and Tensor Computations, Interval Analysis, Numerical Solutions of ODEs, PDEs and Integral Equations, Scattered Data Approximation
- Partial Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems and Ergodic theory, Bifurcation Theory, Ordinary Differential equations and Applications, Difference and Functional Equations.
- Number Theory, Cryptography and Coding Theory
- Discrete Mathematics, Graph Theory, Combinatorics, Discrete Probability Theory
- Probability, Stochastic Modeling, Financial Mathematics, Stochastic Differential Equations
- Mathematical Foundations of Data Science and Machine Learning, Mathematical Physics, Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Biomathematics