This Journal publishes original peer-reviewed scholarly research spanning engineering and physical science disciplines as applied to multiscale, multidisciplinary and multi-science problems. It focuses on multiscale, multidisciplinary and multi-science approaches for modeling, analyzing or designing different materials, such as polymers, metals, ceramics, biomaterials, composites and advanced material structures, as well as sophisticated engineering and physical systems. It covers analytical, numerical and/or experimental papers reporting on multidisciplinary or multi-science approaches or providing solutions by bridging different spatial and/or temporal scales. Appropriate papers may present solution techniques to solve multiscale, multidisciplinary and multi-science problems involving engineering, applied sciences, and physical sciences, or multiscale, multidisciplinary and multi-science approaches for designing new materials and systems.
The Journal is aimed at researchers and practitioners dealing with multiscale, multidisciplinary and multi-science problems in aerospace engineering, bioengineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering. Further disciplines include applied mathematics, applied physics, biomechanics and computer sciences.
- Presents research spanning the disciplines of engineering and physical science as applied to multiscale, multidisciplinary and multi-science problems
- Publishes papers on multiscale interface behaviors of materials; studies of complex multiscale hierarchies; research on material performance and failure using multiscale approaches
- Informs and enlightens researchers and practitioners in all branches of engineering, as well as applied mathematics, physics, biomechanics and computer science
- Young W. Kwon
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 20 days
- Acceptance to publication: 57 days
- Downloads: 10,838 (2018)