This journal presents concise reviews of the latest clinical procedures and advice relating to the diagnosis and treatment of dental conditions, including the use of new techniques. The aim is to provide an up-to-date reference spanning the entire field of dentistry that will aid decision making in everyday practice and also guide readers toward further relevant in-depth clinical content. Ease of use and navigation is guaranteed through the consistent structuring of articles. The journal will be of value for general dental practitioners, dental specialists, oral surgeons, dental residents, and advanced dental students.
- Presents the latest clinical procedures and advice across the entire dental field
- Guarantees ease of use and navigation through consistent structuring
- Edited by leading international experts
- Paul A. Rosenberg,
- Todd R. Schoenbaum,
- Geraldine Weinstein
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 27 days
- Submission to first decision
- 27 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 18,632 (2018)