- Provides empirical research on evidence-based decision-making in policing
- Explores data on "targeting, testing and tracking" of empirical policing strategies
- Examines both research that can be applied to policing, and how to apply it
- Welcomes original research and review articles
- Lawrence W. Sherman
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 87 days
- Submission to first decision
- 47,720 (2019)
We are pleased to announce that the American Society of Criminology has bestowed the 2020 August Vollmer Award to Professor Lawrence W. Sherman.
See the latest news coverage of the Cambridge Journal of Evidence-Based Policing.
Read recently published open access articles from Cambridge Journal of Evidence-Based Policing.
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service