ASE is an international journal that publishes high-quality papers, communications, and discussion about the advanced aerosol knowledge. It broadly encompasses a wild range of traditional aerosol-related topics, including aerosol physical and chemical properties, composition, formation, transport and deposition, numerical simulation of air pollution incidents, chemical processes in the atmosphere. The invention and development of instrumentation, neo-methods and technologies that focus on aerosol sampling and analysis are also collected here.
- Advances our knowledge of aerosols and highlight new approaches for aerosol studies and new technologies for pollution control
- Presents cutting-edge studies of aerosol science and state-of-the-art instrumentation to bridge the gap between basic science and industrial applications
- Publishes neo-methods and advanced technologies that focus on aerosol pollution, sampling, lab analysis, and air pollution control.
- Junji Cao
- Executive Editor-in-Chief
- Rujin Huang
- John G Watson
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 58 days
- Submission to first decision
- 124 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 14,420 (2018)