This journal covers major topics related to cognition, culture, and brain and the interface of those broad subjects, publishing articles that probe cognitive processes such as attention, perception, language, memory, and decision making as well as current trends in anthropology, education, and artificial intelligence.
Emphasis is placed on the cognitive prerequisites and consequences of bi-, tri- and multilingualism in different cultures; literacy; poverty; socioeconomic status; and culture on cognition.
The coverage encompasses all major research areas of cognitive science, including Psychology, Cognitive neuroscience, Linguistics, Computational modeling, Anthropology, Education, Evolutionary/genetic approaches, Philosophy of mind, Artificial intelligence and more.
International in scope, the journal presents research articles that seek rigorous answers to its core themes, and thought-provoking theoretical articles that challenge prevailing views and explore new directions.
- Covers major topics related to cognition, culture, and brain and the interface of those broad subjects
- Spans major research areas of cognitive science, including Psychology, Cognitive neuroscience, Linguistics, Computational modeling, Anthropology and more
- Presents both rigorous research articles, and thought-provoking theoretical articles
- Falk Huettig,
- Ramesh Mishra,
- Prakash Padakannaya
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 78 days
- Submission to first decision
- 151 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 6,680 (2018)
Are shared models always cultural models? A study of the cultural model of affect and emotion in Chuuk
Investigating the foreign language effect as a mitigating influence on the ‘optimality bias’ in moral judgements
The interpretation and prediction of event participants in Mandarin verb-final active and passive sentences
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon