This journal covers major topics related to cognition, culture, and brain and the interface of those broad subjects, publishing articles that probe cognitive processes such as attention, perception, language, memory, and decision making as well as current trends in anthropology, education, and artificial intelligence.
Emphasis is placed on the cognitive prerequisites and consequences of bi-, tri- and multilingualism in different cultures; literacy; poverty; socioeconomic status; and culture on cognition.
The coverage encompasses all major research areas of cognitive science, including Psychology, Cognitive neuroscience, Linguistics, Computational modeling, Anthropology, Education, Evolutionary/genetic approaches, Philosophy of mind, Artificial intelligence and more.
International in scope, the journal presents research articles that seek rigorous answers to its core themes, and thought-provoking theoretical articles that challenge prevailing views and explore new directions.
- Covers major topics related to cognition, culture, and brain and the interface of those broad subjects
- Spans major research areas of cognitive science, including Psychology, Cognitive neuroscience, Linguistics, Computational modeling, Anthropology and more
- Presents both rigorous research articles, and thought-provoking theoretical articles
- Falk Huettig,
- Ramesh Mishra,
- Prakash Padakannaya
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 76 days
- Submission to first decision
- 179 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 6,257 (2019)
Influence of culture on visual working memory: evidence of a cultural response bias for remote Australian Indigenous children
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service