This journal is a unique platform for collecting and disseminating state-of-the art scientific understanding on research in the overlapping fields of basic, translational and clinical sleep medicine. The multidisciplinary journal offers a forum for biomedical and clinical researchers to share their work in research articles, case reports, clinical investigations, review articles and short communications. Coverage includes such topics as measurement of sleep across phylogeny, ontogeny; sleep functions; sleep organization at the molecular, cellular, systems, and behavior levels, molecular/genetic approaches to studying sleep; neural substrates of altered states of consciousness; large-scale computer simulations; 3D modeling and more.
Coverage includes translational and interdisciplinary sleep medicine research: diagnosis, treatment, and management of sleep disorders.
The journal is published in collaboration and with editorial support from the Indian Society for Sleep Research (ISSR).
- A global podium for biomedical and clinical researchers to present and discuss their work
- Covers research on the nature and definitions of sleep, as well as sleep medicine and disorders and more
- Published in collaboration and with editorial support from the Indian Society for Sleep Research (ISSR)
- Ravi Gupta,
- S.R.Pandi Perumal
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 53 days
- Submission to first decision
- 100 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 8,495 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Elderly as a High-risk Group during COVID-19 Pandemic: Effect of Circadian Misalignment, Sleep Dysregulation and Melatonin Administration
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service