This journal is a unique platform for collecting and disseminating state-of-the art scientific understanding on research in the overlapping fields of basic, translational and clinical sleep medicine. The multidisciplinary journal offers a forum for biomedical and clinical researchers to share their work in research articles, case reports, clinical investigations, review articles and short communications. Coverage includes such topics as measurement of sleep across phylogeny, ontogeny; sleep functions; sleep organization at the molecular, cellular, systems, and behavior levels, molecular/genetic approaches to studying sleep; neural substrates of altered states of consciousness; large-scale computer simulations; 3D modeling and more.
Coverage includes translational and interdisciplinary sleep medicine research: diagnosis, treatment, and management of sleep disorders.
The journal is published in collaboration and with editorial support from the Indian Society for Sleep Research (ISSR).
- A global podium for biomedical and clinical researchers to present and discuss their work
- Covers research on the nature and definitions of sleep, as well as sleep medicine and disorders and more
- Published in collaboration and with editorial support from the Indian Society for Sleep Research (ISSR)
- Ravi Gupta,
- S.R. Pandi-Perumal
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 48 days
- Acceptance to publication: 12 days
- Downloads: 13,776 (2018)