This journal covers the broad fields of ceramic technology, basic science and related materials, including new advances in ceramic materials.
Recent articles have explored bioceramics and analysis, including MRI cryoporometry analysis of Red Deer antler bone; processes including fabrication of photocatalytic titania thin films on nylon; potential medical application of bioactive glass powders containing therapeutic metal ions; and use of fiber reinforced polymer composites in the design and production of cabins structured to protect the operators of mobile construction equipment.
This is an official publication of the Australian Ceramic Society.
- Spans the broad and growing fields of ceramic technology, material science and bioceramics
- Chronicles new advances in ceramic materials, manufacturing processes and applications
- Journal of the Australian Ceramic Society since 1965
- Besim Ben-Nissan,
- Charles Sorrell,
- Eric Vance
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 0.692 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.700 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 122 days
- Submission to first decision
- 18 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 15,871 (2018)