The aim of this journal is to offer a platform for the researchers thoughout the world to swiftly publish, share and discuss new findings and developments in the various areas of environmental sciences and engineering. IJER is a multidisciplinary journal concerned with all aspects of environment. These include environmental science, engineering, management and planning, urban and regional landscape design, and natural disaster management.
This journal is an official publication of the University of Tehran.
- Presents original papers on environmental science and engineering
- Covers environmental science, engineering, management and planning, urban and regional landscape design, and natural disaster management
- An official publication of the University of Tehran
- Mojtaba Ardestani,
- Mohammad H. Niksokhan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.488 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.305 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 24 days
- Acceptance to publication: 11 days
- Downloads: 16,479 (2018)