This journal offers a forum for theoretical and applied linguists to publish and discuss research in the new linguistic discipline that stands at the intersection of corpus linguistics and pragmatics. The objective is to develop pragmatics with the aid of quantitative corpus methodology.
The journal promotes the combination of the two approaches through research on new topics in linguistics, with a particular focus on interdisciplinary studies, and the aim of enlarging and implementing current pragmatic theories that have hitherto not benefited from empirical corpus support.
The contents include original research papers, short research notes, and occasional thematic issues.
- A forum for research and discussion on the new linguistic discipline at the intersection of corpus linguistics and pragmatics
- Aims to enlarge and implement current pragmatic theories that have yet to benefit from empirical corpus support.
- Offers original research papers, short research notes and occasional themed issues
- Jesús Romero-Trillo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 71 days
- Submission to first decision
- 210 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 14,172 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon