This journal bridges the gap between theory and practice by providing reflective practitioners in teaching and learning with a single source of scholarly papers that discuss new developments and their impact on the field. The journal publishes original papers on research-based design and development with a focus on applied research, including evaluation reports, action research, case studies, and lessons learned, to inform improvement in instruction and approaches to design and development.
The journal fosters collaborations between researchers and practitioners of the learning process, with articles that inform the study and practice of education and training.
Its formative peer-review approach is specifically designed to help less experienced authors understand the submission, review, and publication process.
This is an official journal of the Association for Educational Communications & Technology.
- Bridges theory and practice, discussing new developments and their impact on the practice of education and training
- Fosters collaborations between researchers and practitioners of the learning process
- An official journal of the Association for Educational Communications & Technology
- Robert F. Kenny
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 42 days
- Downloads: 16,336 (2018)