This interdisciplinary journal explores the relationships between smart materials, structures and systems, serving a as a primary communication conduit for scientists investigating the areas of micro and smart structures, systems and properties of smart engineering materials. Coverage spans a wide spectrum of disciplines and topics, including Multiphysics; Bio-nanotechnology; Smart Materials; Sensing and actuation; Fabrication technologies; Electronics; RF MEMS & MOEMS; Energy harvesting; Smart Structures; Structural Health Monitoring; Controls and Applications.
The journal is a technical publication of the Institute of Smart Structures & Systems.
Peer Review Information: This journal follows a single blind peer review process.
- Explores the relationships of smart materials, structures and systems
- Provides a conduit for investigation of micro and smart structures and systems, and smart engineering materials
- A publication of the Institute of Smart Structures & Systems
- B Dattaguru
- Executive Editor
- S. B. Krupanidhi
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 158 days
- Downloads: 1,303 (2018)