Process Integration and Optimization for Sustainability is now indexed in Scopus and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)!
This journal is an interdisciplinary platform for information on innovation, research, development and demonstration in the areas of resource conservation, optimal use of various resources, analysis and optimization of various systems and processes, reduction and mitigation of environmental pollutions, and overall sustainable developments. It provides an international forum to researchers, policy makers, decision makers, managers, consultants, and planners to publish, learn, and discuss about various aspects related to Process Integration and Optimization. The breadth of coverage ranges from various optimization and system analysis methods (such as mathematical programming, pinch analysis, P-graphs, heuristics based approaches, decision analysis, fuzzy optimization, etc.) to applications, innovations, and methodological developments for resource conservation.
This journal publishes the following types of contributions:
Original research papers that propose novel methodology
Review articles providing surveys and critical appraisal of developments in a specific topic of interest
Short communications describing initial research findings of potential significance, or substantive comments on previously published papers
Short technical notes that focus on the implementation of established methodology (e.g., industrial case studies/success stories; software tools)
- Offers a medium for Process Integration researchers to share and exchange ideas, both from academia and industry
- Stimulates resource conservation and optimization, pollution reduction and mitigation, and overall sustainable development
- Enables industries to contribute in publishing as well as to adopt the described concepts in their practices
- Dominic C.Y. Foo,
- Raymond Tan,
- Santanu Bandyopadhyay
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 34 days
- Submission to first decision
- 118 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 26,087 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Process Integration and Optimization for Sustainability is now indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
Process Integration and Optimization for Sustainability presents the Best Paper Award once a year. The judging panel consists of the three Editors-in-Chief of the journal.
View the Best Papers of volumes 1-4 in this section!
Meet the Editors of Process Integration and Optimization for Sustainability
Enjoy free access to this selection of key articles from the journal by the Editors-in-Chief of Process Integration and Optimization for Sustainability.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)