This journal spans topics related to electronic hardware and systems security. Coverage encompasses all application domains, including embedded systems, cyber-physical systems, The Internet of Things, reconfigurable systems, and biomedical systems including implants and wearable devices.
The journal examines the interaction of hardware and systems, and the interaction between hardware and firmware/software as these relate to system security and trust.
Among the topics covered are Cyber Physical Systems and Embedded systems security; Design for Security of electronic hardware; Security analysis and the protection of printed circuit boards and security or the Internet of Things; Side-channel attacks (SCA) and protection; Security, privacy, and trust protocols; Security analysis of track and trace technologies for various supply chains including electronics, food, medicine and more.
- Highlights new and ground-breaking developments in the field of electronic hardware and systems security
- Covers the interaction of hardware and systems, and between hardware and firmware/software, in the context of security and trust
- Encompasses security of processor, System-on-Chip (SoC), Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), analog/mixed-signal electronics, all other electronic components, and Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Covers all attack vectors, including all forms of side-channel attacks, piracy, reverse engineering, tampering, and hardware Trojan attacks; as well as, all forms of countermeasures at different stages of system design - i.e., architecture definition, design, validation, and deployment
- Publishes archival research results focusing on the security of hardware and system security at all levels of abstraction and the supply chain including track and trace technologies across a variety of industries
- Main Editor
- Swarup Bhunia,
- Mark M. Tehranipoor
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 172 days
- Submission to first decision
- 204 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 17,754 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service