In the continuously growing field of dental laser applications, this journal provides a forum for the publication of manuscripts on experimental, preclinical, and clinical aspects of the use of dental lasers. The journal publishes original articles, reviews, and short reports, and letters to the editor as enhancements to discussions. Coverage extends to a range of specialties, including Operative Dentistry; Cariology; Periodontology; Endodontics; Implantology; Prosthodontics; Orthodontics; Aesthetic Dentistry; and Oral Surgery. In addition, the journal publishes papers on the dental application of new lasers; basic laser–tissue interactions; photobiomodulation; photodynamic therapy; low-level laser therapy; photodiagnostics; and temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders and TMJ pain management.
- Covers a range of specialties from Operative Dentistry to Orthodontics and Implantology to Aesthetic Dentistry
- Presents papers on basic laser–tissue interactions; photobiomodulation; low-level laser therapy; and TMJ disorders and pain management
- Norbert Gutknecht
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 101 days
- Submission to first decision
- 29 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 20,140 (2018)