The Journal of Neurology is an international peer-reviewed journal which provides a source for publishing original communications and reviews on clinical neurology covering the whole field.
In addition, Letters to the Editors serve as a forum for clinical cases and the exchange of ideas which highlight important new findings. A section on Neurological progress serves to summarise the major findings in certain fields of neurology. Commentaries on new developments in clinical neuroscience, which may be commissioned or submitted, are published as editorials.
Every neurologist interested in the current diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders needs access to the information contained in this valuable journal.
- Covers all areas of research in clinical neurology
- Fast turnaround times: average time from submission to first decision: 10 days, average time from acceptance to online publication: 15 days
98% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would publish in the journal again
- Joint Chief Editors
- Roger A. Barker,
- Massimo Filippi,
- Michael Strupp
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 4.204 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.999 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 13 days
- Acceptance to publication: 9 days
- Downloads: 693,597 (2018)