This journal offers a venue for researchers, practitioners, and policy makers interested in a life-conducive economic system for which humanistic management is critical. The field of humanistic management has gained increased attention with concepts of social business, social entrepreneurship, conscious capitalism, cooperative capitalism and similar concepts on the rise. The journal brings the disparate fields of business ethics, environmental and social sustainability as well as management studies together under the tent of a humanistically-based research paradigm.
The Journal adopts double blind peer review.
- A venue for multiple academic disciplines and inter/trans-disciplinary work that focuses on understanding and enhancing the protection of human dignity and the promotion of well-being in organizing processes.
- A venue for researchers, practitioners, and policy makers interested in a life-conducive economic system.
- Follows the trend in humanistic management toward social entrepreneurship and cooperative capitalism
- Michael Pirson
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 73 days
- Submission to first decision
- 117 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 30,145 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- TD Net Discovery Service