This journal explores the intersection of human behavior, healthcare and the uses of technology. It considers the social, psychological, cultural, biological and other medical contexts of behavior, with coverage extending to telehealth, behavioral health, telemental health, mHealth, technology, education, eLearning, innovation and policy.
Featuring original research, systematic reviews, and studies of evidence-based practice, the journal publishes theoretical articles, position papers, guidelines and editorials. Methodologies include surveys, randomized controlled trials, direct observation, descriptive methods, laboratory and field experiments, economic analyses, conference proceedings, project and program profiles, ethnography, evaluation and more.
As the official journal of the Coalition for Technology in Behavioral Science, it promotes interprofessional scholarship and interdisciplinary collaboration which spans geographical, cultural, disciplinary and methodological boundaries.
- Explores the intersection of human behavior, healthcare and the uses of technology
- Publishes original research, theoretical articles, position papers, guidelines and editorials
- Official journal of the Coalition for Technology in Behavioral Science
- Donald M. Hilty
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 75 days
- Submission to first decision
- 134 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 73,919 (2020)
Is Burden Always Bad? Emerging Low-Burden Approaches to Mobile Dietary Self-monitoring and the Role Burden Plays with Engagement
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
WeCareAdvisor, an Online Platform to Help Family Caregivers Manage Dementia-Related Behavioral Symptoms: an Efficacy Trial in the Time of COVID-19
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
The Journal of Technology in Behavioral Science features several types of articles and brief articles across a variety of subject areas.
Learn more about the Coalition for Technology in Behavioral Science (CTiBS) the official sponsoring society of the Journal for Technology in Behavioral Science.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service