This journal explores the intersection of human behavior, healthcare and the uses of technology. It considers the social, psychological, cultural, biological and other medical contexts of behavior, with coverage extending to behavioral health, telemental health, mHealth, technology, education, eLearning, innovation and policy.
Featuring original research, systematic reviews, and studies of evidence-based practice, the journal publishes theoretical articles, position papers, guidelines and editorials. Methodologies include surveys, randomized controlled trials, direct observation, descriptive methods, laboratory and field experiments, economic analyses, conference proceedings, project and program profiles, ethnography, evaluation and more.
As the official journal of the Coalition for Technology in Behavioral Science, it promotes interprofessional scholarship and interdisciplinary collaboration which spans geographical, cultural, disciplinary and methodological boundaries.
- Explores the intersection of human behavior, healthcare and the uses of technology
- Publishes original research, theoretical articles, position papers, guidelines and editorials
- Official journal of the Coalition for Technology in Behavioral Science
- Donald M. Hilty
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 57 days
- Submission to first decision
- 119 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 19,678 (2018)