The International Journal of Intelligent Robotics and Applications (IJIRA) fosters the dissemination of new discoveries and novel technologies that advance developments in robotics and their broad applications. This journal provides a publication and communication platform for all robotics topics, from the theoretical fundamentals and technological advances to various applications including manufacturing, space vehicles, biomedical systems and automobiles, data-storage devices, healthcare systems, home appliances, and intelligent highways.
IJIRA welcomes contributions from researchers, professionals and industrial practitioners. It publishes original, high-quality and previously unpublished research papers, brief reports, and critical reviews.
Specific areas of interest include, but are not limited to: advanced actuators, sensors and other hardware implementations; design, modeling, prototyping and other manufacturing topics; artificial intelligence and machine learning; robotic vision, linguistics and recognition; planning, navigation and localization; communication and control; human and robot interaction; collective and social robots; mobile robots and intelligent autonomous systems; as well as various novel and emerging applications.
- Covers all aspects of robotics, including automation, mechatronics, robotic design and manufacturing
- Devotes special attention to the novel and emerging applications of robotics
- Integrates theories and technologies from computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering
- Rapid review and publication of articles
- Kok-Meng Lee
- Honghai Liu,
- Zhouping Yin
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 102 days
- Acceptance to publication: 15 days
- Downloads: 36,505 (2018)