This journal brings Australian curriculum scholarship to the world and encourages an international exchange of ideas that can enhance curriculum experiences for students across the globe.
The journal publishes articles that promote innovative curriculum thinking, multiple ways of knowing and understanding, and critical and creative problem solving to develop solutions that can make a difference in the lives of students and their communities.
This is the official journal of the Australian Curriculum Studies Association.
- Publishes informed, relevant research directed at improvements in student learning
- Encourages curriculum research and scholarship that can lead to more equitable and socially just societies
- Official journal of the Australian Curriculum Studies Association
- Deborah Henderson
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 37 days
- Submission to first decision
- 144 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 42,060 (2020)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
The Australian Curriculum Studies Association Incorporated (ACSA) was established in 1983 as a broadly based educational association supporting the professional interests of educators in curriculum work from all levels and sectors within and beyond Australia.
For editors and reviewers to accurately assess the work presented in your manuscript you need to ensure the English language is of sufficient quality to be understood.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)