Submit your abstract!
Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the world, global changes brought significant challenges in the day-to-day lives of children, youth, and families. As the countries struggle to maintain their healthcare systems, while also pursuing the best interest of public health, many social, psychological, educational, and physical aspects are being compromised and children, in particular, surface as one of the most vulnerable groups in society. Childhood Vulnerability Journal will dedicate a special issue in which we are interested to learn more about the daily lives of children, youth, and their families during the pandemic. We encourage submissions from interdisciplinary academic circles on the following topics:
- Childcare and home-schooling during COVID-19
- Wellbeing of children and youth during COVID-19
- Distance learning and the use of digital platforms in the education of children and youth
- Social security, financial aid, and families in need
- Youth economic constraints (e.g. unemployment)
- Emotional stress
- Social isolation and violence
The special issue will include original research papers, essays, and commentaries. Please submit your abstract to Aysel Sultan on firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30th, 2020.
Papers of the selected abstracts should be submitted to the journal by September 30th, 2020 (GMT+2) via the online submission portal Editorial Manager.
Should you have questions regarding the issue, please, do not hesitate to contact: Aysel Sultan on email@example.com