This journal is dedicated to elucidating and quantifying the effects on economies, sustainability, and human well-being of natural resource quantity and quality. Among the systemic connections and dynamic interactions explored here are: Net energy and energy return on investment, earth-society system interactions, food production, water supply, and depletion modeling of key metals and other economically important mineral and biological resources. The journal examines the relation of these factors to markets, economic growth, urban sustainability, and technological change. The emphasis is on empirical and systems-oriented studies and models, but other relevant perspectives are included. Scientists, economists, partners in industry, and policy makers will benefit from the journal’s objective, multidisciplinary research and commentary on these critical issues.
- Describes the endpoints of incremental sustainable science and quantifies the costs of implementing new methods of energy creation through the lens of Energy Return on Investment (EROI).
- Examines the relationship between resource quantity and quality with markets, economic growth, urban sustainability, and technological change.
- Promotes an integrated approach to the global challenges of human well-being and sustainability.
- Ugo Bardi,
- Charles A.S. Hall,
- Feng Lianyong
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 55 days
- Submission to first decision
- 119 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 44,461 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Structural Equation Modeling in Forecasting Satisfaction of Biogas to a Rural Household: Examples from Nepal
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- TD Net Discovery Service