Aims and scope
Nutrire publishes new evidence for clinical nutrition practice, advancing basic and experimental nutrition and food science research, and providing the groundwork for improving public health through evidence-based nutritional and behavioral interventions.
The journal aims to unify the bench and the clinic by publishing work across the fields of nutrition and food science, including interdisciplinary studies spanning multiple areas.
Nutrire considers for publication original research articles, reviews, and letters to the editor. Clinical and experimental manuscripts are welcome, including those in the following areas:
- Biochemical, molecular and metabolic studies
- Physiology and body composition
- Nutrition and disease
- Nutrition and physical activity
- Nutritional epidemiology
- Nutrition policy and public health issues
- Nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics
- Cell signaling and pathways
- Pediatric nutrition
- Nutrition and aging
- Nutritional immunology
- Food microbiology
- Bioavailability and functional foods
- Food production and security
Nutrire is the official journal of the Brazilian Society for Food and Nutrition.