This journal covers the latest R&D findings on every aspect of passenger car and commercial vehicle engineering on the one hand, and engine development and technology on the other. Expert authors from science and industry report on specific research projects as well as on the latest developments in vehicles, their engines and other components. In-depth technical articles offer exclusive insight into progress in automotive engineering and engine technology, providing an essential source of information for a worldwide audience of automotive engineers.
The journal is the official academic organ of WKM, The Scientific Society for Automotive and Engine Technology.
- Covers the latest progress in every aspect of passenger car and commercial vehicle engineering
- Offers in-depth articles on engine development and technology
- Official academic organ of WKM, The Scientific Society for Automotive and Engine Technology
- Lutz Eckstein,
- Helmut Eichlseder
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 69 days
- Submission to first decision
- 13 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 10,481 (2018)