Call for Papers: Recent Developments in Multi-Media and Underwater Photogrammetry
Interested scientists and users are cordially invited to contribute to this issue by submitting an article on the latest developments, practical applications, investigations and research results.
Contributions on the following topics are welcome:
- 3D reconstruction from multi-media imagery
- New sensor systems and platforms for 3D and 3D underwater imaging
- Approaches and algorithms for sensor positioning and navigation under water
- System design guidelines and standards
- Sensor and system calibration
- Underwater dynamic scene analysis
- Machine learning
- Innovative multi-media applications, case studies
- Performance evaluations
Deadline for online submission of manuscripts: 30th. September 2021
Prof. Dr. Thomas Luhmann, Jade University of Applied Sciences Oldenburg, Institute for Applied Photogrammetry & Geoinformatics, Ofener Str. 16, D-26121 Oldenburg, Germany, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Hans-Gerd Maas, Technische Universität Dresden, Institute for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Helmholtzstr. 10, D-01069 Dresden, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com
The manuscripts must be written in English or German according to the current author's instructions. They may not contain more than twelve printed pages and must be submitted online (https://www.editorial-manager.com/pfge/default.aspx).