Innovative Infrastructure Solutions is a peer-reviewed international journal.
The journal aims to present innovative studies serving the general disciplines of geotechnical engineering and sustainable civil infrastructures, in addition to non-geotechnical fields. It also has a special intention to help worldwide countries to develop their existing and new infrastructures in terms of mitigating and adapting to climate change. Researchers and engineers from all over the world are also invited to submit their contributions and to transfer their knowledge. The journal accepts Technical Notes, Technical Papers, and State-of-the-Art Papers. Theoretical papers are also welcome, but there should be a clear and significant potential for practical application of the theory. Practice-oriented papers and case studies are particularly welcomed and encouraged.
- Presents studies exploring the disciplines of geotechnical engineering and sustainable civil infrastructure
- Helps to develop existing and new infrastructure which mitigates and adapt to climate change
The official journal of the Soil-Structure Interaction Group in Egypt (SSIGE)
- Dar Hao Chen,
- Khalid M. ElZahaby
- Managing Editor
- Hany Farouk Shehata
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 40 days
- Acceptance to publication: 19 days
- Downloads: 82,793 (2018)