This peer-reviewed open access journal provides a worldwide forum for publishing novel theories, methods, protocols and significant improvements on basic research techniques in multidisciplinary areas of the biological and biomedical sciences.
The publication costs for Biophysics Reports are covered by the Biophysical Society of China and the Institute of Biophysics, CAS so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
Biophysics Reports operates a double-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers do not know the names or affiliations of the authors and the reviewer reports provided to the authors are anonymous.
All articles published by Biophysics Reports are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. Further information about open access can be found here.
As authors of articles published in Biophysics Reports you are the copyright holders of your article and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate your article, according to the SpringerOpen copyright and license agreement.
For those of you who are US government employees or are prevented from being copyright holders for similar reasons, SpringerOpen can accommodate non-standard copyright lines. Please contact us if further information is needed.
- A forum for novel theories, methods, protocols and significant improvements in the biological and biomedical sciences
- Article types include methods, protocols, original articles, reviews and more
- Official journal of the Biophysical Society of China
- Tao Xu
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 55,060 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Co-Publisher information
- The Biophysical Society of China
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) - GoOA
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service