This interdisciplinary journal offers an international forum for new research and review articles on building pathology, conservation and durability of historic buildings, quality of life and durability of the building envelope, materials and their suitability and modeling, among other relevant topics.
Coverage includes recent developments and applications of rehabilitation of monumental heritage and historic buildings and architecture, appraisal and refurbishment of buildings. Other topics include hygrothermal behavior of buildings; structural pathologies of stone, wood, mortar and concrete; diagnostic methodology, traditional and innovative techniques, non-destructive methodologies; rehabilitation of the constructed heritage; energy efficiency; building materials: ecology, nanotechnology and recent trends; applications and limitations of novel building technologies; performance simulation and case studies.
- Provides a unique international and interdisciplinary forum for new research findings
- Reflects recent developments and applications of rehabilitation of monumental heritage and historic buildings
- João Manuel Paço Quesado Delgado,
- Esequiel F. T. Mesquita
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 55 days
- Submission to first decision
- 71 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 9,100 (2018)