This journal publishes original papers on interdisciplinary theoretical and practical research related to the broad spectrum of civil engineering, encompassing all related sub-topics. The journal provides a forum for the international civil engineering community to present and discuss matters of major interest, including new developments in civil regulations. Coverage includes Structures; Geotechnics; Transportation; Environment; Earthquakes; Water Resources; Hydraulic and Hydraulic Structures; Construction Management and Materials.
The journal is an official publication of the Iranian Society of Civil Engineering and Iran University of Science and Technology.
- Presents original papers on theoretical and practical aspects of civil engineering and related sub-topics
- Covers Structures; Geotechnics; Transportation; Environment; Earthquakes; Water Resources and more
- An official publication of the Iranian Society of Civil Engineering and Iran University of Science and Technology
- Mohammad Hassan Baziar
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.624 (2016)
- Five year impact factor: 0.718 (2016)
- Submission to first decision: 19 days
- Acceptance to publication: 15 days
- Downloads: 33,456 (2018)